NATURAL CORK panels all Thickness for thermal and acoustic insulation
- roof and ceiling insulation
- natural cork thermal insulation system for inner/outer walls
- outer cavity walls insulation
- insulation of foundations
BLOND CORK SHEETS AND PANELS
The blond cork panel is suitable for all interventions of thermal and acoustic insulation, in exterior and interior: thermal insulation of double walls, foundations , floors and attics.
- Dimensions: 100x50 cm
- Thickness:cm 20-30-40-50-60-80-100
- Nominal Density: 160 kg/m³ ± 5%
- Thermal conductivity: 0.042 W/mK
- Thermal Resistance (thickness 30 mm): 0.73 m² K/W
- Compressive strength (1 mm deformation): 87 kPa ( 0.88 kg/sq cm )
- Compressive strength (50% deformation) 1270 kPa ( 12.95 kg/sq cm )
- Breathability - Resistance to water vapor diffusion: ų 10-13
- Dimensional stability : excellent.
- Stickiness from insects and rodents : nothing
- Stability aging: unlimited.
- Sound absorption (panel thickness 30 mm): α 0.73 (800/5000 Hz) 73%
- Wall soundproofing (panel 30 mm outer wall): Rw 58 dB
- Wall soundproofing (40 mm panel partition) : Rw 52 dB
- Fire reaction : CLASS 2 ( self-extinguishing )
FIELD OF APPLICATION
- Acoustic lining inside the perimeter or partition walls: apply the cork panel with natural hydraulic lime adhesive (NHL2 - NHL 5) fix with plastic or steel body anchors, skim coat plaster with adhesive on natural hydraulic lime and glass fiber net, finish with lime plaster and decorate with lime and plant resins wall paintings with natural colors.
- Wood or masonry roofs thermal insulation: Realize the thermal insulation of the roof by drafting sheath vapor barrier and natural cork panels of adequate thickness, in two or more continuous layers without the interposition of battens. Close the "insulating package" with insulating sheath and drip strip ventilation.
- Attic insulation, suitable for treading: Realizing the thermal insulation of the attic through: drafting sheath vapor barrier , overlapping at least 2 layers of blond cork sheets with crossed folded and seal with thermal insulation mortar type Bioart cork thermal plaster.
- Thermal insulation of cavity of perimeter and partition walls: Apply the blond cork panel with adhesive or only with anchors to the walls, then build the second wall closing the insulation package.
- Thermal and acoustic insulation of foundations and floors: apply on the substrate or on the floor the sheath vapor barrier, a double or triple layer with cork panels and then construct the floor screed.
- Natural cork thermal insulation system for perimeter walls: Apply the cork panel to the external perimeter walls with natural hydraulic lime adhesive, secure with screws and finish with mesh reinforcement and finishing of natural hydraulic lime. Decorate with colored lime plaster or protective breathable paint.
You might also like