OPALE - Ecological Satin enamel protective for wood, iron and wall
Water-based enamel, for interiors and exteriors. Protects against atmospheric agents, water and humidity. Size of 0.5lt 2.5 lt and 20 lt.
OPALE - ENAMEL FOR INDOOR / OUTDOOR
Very fine water-based enamel for wood, iron and wall.
Satin. Antistatic. Elastic and durable. Excellent for all surfaces and with all application systems.
Breathable, water repellent, antistatic, protective.
METHOD OF USE
• Do not use on the inside parts of the furniture.
• Stir well before use.
• Apply the product by brush, short-haired roller or spray (dilute 5-10% with water).
• On wood and new wall: prepare the base with PreSmalto F20 Solas colored by adding 10% of Opale F50 Solas of the chosen color. Then proceed with the application of 2 or 3 coats of Opale F50 Solas of the same color. Roller application is recommended on the wall.
• On new metal supports: degrease the base with Fluente L30 Solas. Apply a coat of Profondo F21 Solas and 2 coats of Opale F50 Solas.
• On already enamelled surfaces: sand finely, remove dust and apply 2 coats of Opale F50 Solas.
• Can be colored with up to 7% Pure Color M04 Solas.
• Do not apply at temperatures below 8 ̊C
Odorless liquid, gloss 20-40, satin once dry.
12-14 sqm / L per coat. The yield is influenced by the type of support and environmental conditions.