FIBRA - coatings for interior wood walls and exterior wood protection: anti-mold and anti-termite.
FIBRA - Size of 0.75 - 2.5 - 5 - 18 - 50 liters
Colorless water-based impregnating agent for interiors and exteriors of boron salts. It makes wood unwelcome to woodworms, parasites and rodents. Protects from molds and fungi.
Water-based opaque impregnating agent.
Color, nourish and protect untreated or painted wood, outdoors and indoors.
Primer impregnant, coloring and protective action. It penetrates deeply into the structure of the wood, not film on the surface and is not subject to cracking, cracking and flinging
METHOD OF USE
• Stir well before use.
• Spread the product with a brush, sponge or spray.
• For greater color homogeneity, it is recommended to use product from the same production batch.
• The impregnated pieces can be overlapped, spaced with an intermediate strip, after a few minutes.
• Do not apply at temperatures below 8 ̊C.
• After 4/8 hours it is ready for the finishing treatment.
• For exteriors it is recommended to apply two coats of finish such as Infinito PLUS U39 or Resina PLUS U49 or Luminoso PLUS U89.
• On White Fiber Lime U610 it is recommended to use white colored finishes.
• It is recommended not to cover the wood just impregnated with non-breathable materials to avoid the formation of condensation and the slowing down of drying.
Liquid, colorless or colored version. From dry, opaque, natural effect with visible veins.
About 15 square meters / liter.
You might also like