GRASSELLO CALCE STAGIONATO 12 mesi - sacco 25 kg
25 kg bag
GRASSELLO DI CALCE STAGIONATO
Air binder obtained by extinguishing magnesiaca lime in excess of water, seasoned in tanks (at least 12 months). It's a strong lime because the presence of small percentages of silicates, aluminates and ferrites gives a low hydraulicity to the product.
HOW TO USE
It's useful for the preparation of masonry mortars or plaster; makes the plastic mortar breathable, for a better quality of construction. It is indispensable in rooms that, due to the occasional presence of steam, require hygroscopic regulation (eg bathrooms, kitchens, etc.). As a smoothing agent, it is possible to create smooth surfaces. Can also be used like transpiring painting with the addition of water and natural colors.
- It is useful for the preparation of masonry mortar or plaster;
- It is ideal especially for the preparation of transpiring mortars;
- As a smoothing agent, it allows to realize smooth surfaces;
- Perfect for making transpiring paint;
- 100% free of additives.
In the preparation of mortar for masonry or for plaster the percentages of the components can vary according to the applications. Some indicative proportions can be:
- For a m3 of mortar for transpiring plaster: 0.45 ton. of grassello, sand and water
- For a m3 of plaster mortar: 0.38 ton. of grassello 0.1 ton. of cement plus sand and water
- For a m3 of masonry mortar: 0.3 ton. of grassello plus 0.2 ton. of cement plus sand and water
- In a smooth civil finish, 1 ton. of grassello covers about 500 m2
- For paintwork, dilute 1 kg of grassello in 3-4 liters of water.
You might also like