Expanded cork insulation panels - from 5 to 30 cm thickness
EXPANDED CORK INSULATION PANELS - from 5 to 30 cm thickness
- packaging 5 cm thickness contains 3 sq.m.
- packaging 6 cm thickness contains 2.5 sq.m.
- packaging 8 cm thickness contains 2 sq.m.
- packaging 10 cm thickness contains 1.5 sq.m.
- packaging 12/15 cm thickness contains 1 sq.m.
- packaging 18/20/25/28/30 cm contains 0.5 sq.m.
CORK EXPANDED BOARD FOR THERMAL AND ACOUSTIC INSULATION
Expanded brown cork for thermo-acoustic insulation of buildings. Ideal for the coat insulation in exterior, in the cavities of the walls or floors.
These panels are made of natural cork granules without adhesives.
The roasting process does not alter the characteristics of the cork but improves the insulating characteristics.
- Coating to internal and external coat
- Cavity filling of perimeter and partition walls.
- Insulation of terraces under a waterproof membrane.
- Thermal insulation of attics and floors
- Vibration isolation
- Nominal density: 105 -125 kg / mc
- Thermal conductivity: 0.040 / 0.042 W / mK
- Water absorption: 0:30 Wp (kg / sqm)
- Reaction to fire: Class E
- Compressive strength (deformation 10%): 180 kPa
- Breakdown Voltage bending: 1.4 - 2.0 kgf / cm
- Panel dimensions: 100x50 cm ± 5mm
You might also like