Tassello Cappotto 100 pz sp. isolante 1- 5cm
100 pcs pack
Apply 6 pieces per square meter (+ 1 piece for the relative walls). More pieces are recommended for very high buildings and for particularly ventilated areas. For 1 to 5 cm panels.
FIELDS OF EMPLOYMENT
Universal nail anchor for mechanical fixing of insulating panels on concrete walls, solid and perforated bricks of old and new buildings.
- polyamide and glassfiber reinforced dowel and nail
- permanent pressure
- very low thermal conductivity factor
- quick and economic processing
- high security of insertion
During the process and drying phase the surrounding environment temperature and substrate must not fall below + 5 ° C.
Apply the dowel (flush with the insulating surface) manually with a suitable hammer.
- Insulation thickness 10/20 mm: 70 mm dowel length
- Insulation thickness 30/40 mm: 90 mm dowel lengh
- Insulating thickness 50 mm: 110 mm dowel lengh
- Hole diameter: 10mm
- Application category: stone, concrete, hollow brick, light concrete, poroton brick
- Anchoring depth 50 mm max
- Flat diameter 60 mm
- ETAG 014 approval